You can add as many email templates as needed on Expiration Reminder. This allows you manage different email contents that are going to be sent as notifications.
Adding an email template
To add an email template follow these steps:
- Step 1: Click on the top menu on Your Account -> Email Templates.
- Step 2: Click on Add a new Email Template.
- Step 3: Enter a name for the email template.
- Step 4: In the from email enter email@example.com.
- Step 5: Enter the subject of the template.
- Step 6: Enter the body of the template. You can also add email variables in your template by clicking on the variables dropdown. Also the body fields supports formatting like bold, italic and coloring of words.
- Step 7: Click Save.
On the right hand side, you have a preview of how your email is going to look like when is sent.