You can create as many categories as needed in Expiration Item. In fact, the more you can categorize your items, the more flexibility you’ll have any searching, filtering and configuring.
Creating a category
To create a category, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Click on Categories on the top menu.
- Step 2: Click on Add a new Category.
- Step 3: Enter a name for the category.
- Step 4: Select whether this is going to be a category group.
- Step 5: Select the alert and expired email templates to be used when sending notifications. This list will only include newly created templates.
- Step 6: Set any category defaults that will be used as a template when creating expiration items.
- Step 7: Click Save.