You can add (or invite) as many users in Expiration Reminder as needed. Users have access to the system and can login, change information and also receive notifications.
Adding an user
To add an user, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go on the top menu to Your Account -> Settings -> Users.
- Step 2: Click on Invite.
- Step 3: Enter the name of the user.
- Step 4: Enter the email of the user.
- Step 5: Select the role the user will have. This determines what permissions they have in the application.
- Step 6: Select whether the user will receive the weekly emails with information and a summary about expirations.
- Step 7: Click on Send Invitation.
After clicking on Send Invitation, the user will receive an email with information on how to complete the registration. To complete the registration, they just need to type in a password and they’ll be given access to the application right away.